...According to Anna Dello Russo:
Anna Dello Russo’s Rules Of Fashion
September 7, 2012 1:12 pm
- A faux pas is not a negative thing, it’s a positive.
- Don’t carry a big handbag—it makes for a lot of trouble. A small bag is more personal, more about you.
- Wear night clothes in the daytime. This is my favorite rule to break, because every day is a fashion day. Every day you have to be an optimist.
- Be bold—always a provocative message. Don’t think about what people want from you. Have the philosophy of children. They don’t put limits on their fantasy.
- I like to go to the airport perfectly dressed up. Then on the plane, I change into my Abercrombie pants.
- If you’re not that important, you cannot be wearing sunglasses inside.
- I prefer to go barefoot rather than wear cheap shoes.
- Take the best from every woman that you know. I always copy women I see who dress well.
- Take inspiration from books, magazines, literature, poets. Fashion needs a lot of culture.
- Don’t eat or drink during a fashion show. It’s not polite.
Get your small handbag here. Anna told you so!!!